connecting PC to TX100='No input found'

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Claude, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Claude

Claude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,

My PC has a Radion 8500DV All in Wonder graphics card which has a DVI connection. Upto now the DVI has been used to output to a convetional CRT monitor using a plug in adapter converting the DVI socket into a normal (9 pin or so) monitor socket.

I tried connecting my PC to my PJ via DVI but the PJ is not finding a signal. Do I have to change my ATI settings somehow to output digital, is it anything to do with the monitor type i.e plug and play. If so how do I get around this problem.

Thanks

2. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I'm not sure about this, not having done it and hopefully somene who has will drop by soon :) .. but take a look in the 'Displays' tab of the Display Properties | Settings | Advanced dialog, ie. the ATI part of the Display control applet. You may need to activate it there if it treats a digital connection to the DVI socket as a different monitor from when you're connecting an analog device to the DVI socket.