• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

connecting Panasonic BDT-110 to windows 7

Ott

Standard Member
New computer running windows7 replaced an XP machine.
Panasonic DMP-BDT 110 connected to TV and to my router via wireless dongle.
YouTube works fine with the new as well as it did with the previous computer, but now I want to connect to the info stored on the computer.

But I cant find a reference in the player's owner's manual for connecting with DLNA.
I just connected my smart TV from the computer via DLNA and it works fine.

I just have no idea how to go about connecting the player to the computer.

....Ott

mentm

Prominent Member
Which dlna software are you using on your PC?

Ott

Standard Member
Which dlna software are you using on your PC?

How do I find out?
I bought a new Smart TV and it did a search for my router, gave me a word to put on my computer (Sony SVL24) and it worked. When I want to hook the TV up to the computer a line comes up, DLNA, and clicking on that connects me.

On the BDT 110 I have tried, with my XP machine to connect by manually putting in the connection info IP/DNS etc. and have not been able to connect with it nor will it connect with the windows7 computer.

The Panasonic help line is no help, at least so far.

mentm

Prominent Member
twonky and servio are two, it may be the one you are using is not compatible with your bluray player.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom