1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connecting NOKIA221t to TV,AMP,VCR etc.

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by liamjf, May 3, 2003.

1. liamjf

liamjf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hi, I've just bought an Nokia221t freeview box and now I'm not sure what's the best way to connect it up. At the moment I have a Phillips w/s TV with two scarts (one RGB). The DVD goes straight to the RGB input on TV. My VCR currently goes into the AV amp and then the AV amp goes to the TV. I know the Nokia outputs RGB but I'll have to forgoe that for now (until Tosh PF2 anyway :cool: ). I know you can loop through the nokia with the video but what's the best way so I can still tape stuff off the nokia and watch videos?
    I have SC-SC
    SC>phono
    Phono>SC
    All good leads and a SCart to Scart that came with the Nokia.
    Any help appreciated!! :lesson: :clap:

Liam.

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    I would put the nokia into the amp for watchin then into the VCR by scart for recording, If DVD has 2 scarts pas the nokia through it, Loads of posts in general hardware by me on this sort of stuff so have a look there!

3. liamjf

liamjf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    If I pass the Nokia through the DVD (It does have 2 sockets so I guess this is possible and I could then view both via RGB) how could i record it on VCR? Could I use scart 2 on the TV to send to/from amp? (I guess I'd need a Scart>6 phono then).
    btw there only seems to be a few posts in "General" and I couldn't find much of any help.
    Cheers