Connecting my ipod in car stereo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolly1988

Hi there,

Was just wondering if anyone could help me or point me in the right direction please?

I have just bought myself a new car, Seat Ibiza 1.2 2003, with an Alana manufacturers fitted car stereo, CD/Radio. I would like to be able to connect my ipod into this and was wondering which product was the best.

I dont want to do wireless with an FM transmitter because of the quality and would like to be able to access it through the controls on the stereo. I also dont really want to change the CD player. So i have done some research and found a couple of different companies that offer solutions so that you can connect your ipod in the manufacturers fitted stereo. They are DICE, DENSION and CONNECTS2.

Has anyone had any experience with any of them, positive/negative, or know anything about their products? I am very keen on getting one, im leaning towards the CONNECTS2 solution, however, DENSION also offer a good product, but i can get better prices for the former of the two. I am no expert in the field and there doesn't seem to be enough info when searching google?

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If i am in the wrong place or know somewhere that will be helpful just say.

Many Thanks
Tom

IronGiant

If you get no joy here I can move the thread over to the In Car Entertainment section for you,

Dave

Rolly1988

Hi there Dave

Looks like im not getting much luck here, would you mind moving it over to in car entertainment. I didnt realise there was one on here.

Many Thanks
Tom

Rolly1988

I have reposted this thread in the in car entertainment section now.

Sorry, didnt realise there was one.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.