Connecting Logitech Z906 to equipment

Bobbie

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi there. I am completely new to this forum so please make allowances for my lack of knowledge.
My JVC cinema surround sound system has been destroyed in a storm which wiped out a lot of equipment here in this French village, so I have just ordered a Logitech Z906 system to replace it, which has not yet arrived.
I see from the on-line manual for this system that there are a very limited number of connections available on the rear of the unit, and no HDMI or scart sockets at all.
I am planning to buy a smart TV, (possibly a Samsung), a CD/DVD player and also want to connect my record deck to the system in order to enjoy my vinyl collection.
I suspect that I might have to use Bluetooth in order to make this all possible, but cannot find a 40" smart tv's with Bluetooth.
Can anyone please advise in simple terms exactly how I can connect these items all to the Logitech Z906 system please, and exactly what items I need to buy to do this.
Thank you very much in advance for any help and advice you can give me.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
This section is about remote control so you’d be better asking in an area such as that for soundbars.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom