• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Connecting help

H

hadey

Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone could help me sort all of the conection problems. I my friend has bought a projector and i found that i was extremely impressed with it so i have decided to buy one aswell. I plan to buy the Hitachi PJ-TX200 as soon as possible, however there are a number of things that i need to conect into the projector, it would appriciated if you told if i could do it or if i need to buy equipment to make it happen. Below is what i need to connect....

- Digital tuner, for TV on my projector
- Playstation 2, but what would i also need if i was to get the PS3???
- Surround sound
- DVD player
- And of the course the pc

If anyone could help with this problem it would be strongly appricated, thanks.

hornydragon

Hi and welcome,
have you bought the surround sound yet? or is that on the to buy list?
What PS2 do you hav?
PC is it VGA or DVi-D?
Freeview box have you bought that?
Where will PJ be in comparison to the rest of the kit?

H

hadey

hornydragon said:
Hi and welcome,
have you bought the surround sound yet? or is that on the to buy list?
What PS2 do you hav?
PC is it VGA or DVi-D?
Freeview box have you bought that?
Where will PJ be in comparison to the rest of the kit?

Surround sound - not bought yet
Ps2 (Original Playstation 2, AV cable cable)
PC - VGA
Freeview - Philips Freeview TV Digital Box DTR320
Pj will be in a ceiling mount, the rest of the equipment will be under the screen on the floor.

Thanks for the reply.

hornydragon

right if you make sure you get an AV AMP and speakers for surrond sound you just connect everything to the AMP for sound, PS2 (better cables) and freeview to AMP for video and then PC and AMP to PJ for video.

EASY

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom