Connecting a Gale 3080 sub to marantz sr4400

Cloggs

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Im sure this is going to make me look stupid but im having trouble connecting my ne gale 3080 to new marantz sr4400

Ive bought the rca red and yellow both ends cable, its easy to connect to the sub but on my amp its only got 1 hole for the sub out and no obv place to plug in the other red and yellow cables

The sub def works, but im at odds to connect it. Any pics needed and such no problem

Thx if anyone can help my but after gooling and such im still not sure. Ive tried it out but nothing really

You don't need both cables, only one. One end into the sub out on the amp and the other into the sub.

Okay, so red or white and then the matching into the sub out then i should feel the sub connect? Ilo go try

Thankyou viper, seems to have done the trick. Its not as base as jd of hoped though. Was looking to blow the roof off

At least it's now working for you.

It takes a lot of sub to blow a roof off though :D

1 day i hope you can buy wireless speakers and subs that work like bluetooth. Even the power is sent wireless. Maybe 20 years for that and it will be idiot proof. Maybe impossible, maybe inevitable.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom