Connecting 4805 + home cinema + digital tv receiver

S

sammyr

I've got a Infocus 4805 projector hooked up to a samsung HT-P70 home cinema (all in one) via component video and that works a treat. However with the football world cup coming up i thought it might be nice to get some footy on the big screen. I just bought a Philips DTR 320/05 digital terrestial receiver but when i went to hook it up i realised i'm not entirely sure how to do it.

at the moment i have the home cinema and projector hooked up via component video cable. works fine. so i plugged the digi tv box in and hooked it into the home cinema via the scart connection. should i be able to get the tv signal via the home cinema onto the projector? or am i dreaming? any help would be greatly appreciated.

pioneerman

sammyr said:
I've got a Infocus 4805 projector hooked up to a samsung HT-P70 home cinema (all in one) via component video and that works a treat. However with the football world cup coming up i thought it might be nice to get some footy on the big screen. I just bought a Philips DTR 320/05 digital terrestial receiver but when i went to hook it up i realised i'm not entirely sure how to do it.

at the moment i have the home cinema and projector hooked up via component video cable. works fine. so i plugged the digi tv box in and hooked it into the home cinema via the scart connection. should i be able to get the tv signal via the home cinema onto the projector? or am i dreaming? any help would be greatly appreciated.
it could be that the scart connection on your samsung homecinema is an out- put to your tv/display,so if there is a s-video connection on the philips try running that to your 4805,maplins do long leads cheap.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom