1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connect pc to projector does not work....

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by ralphot, Mar 3, 2005.

1. ralphot

ralphot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys!

I have now succeeded to connect my DVD player to my Barco Data 600 with great success. That is not any problem anymore. It works with composite video which my projector is capable of showing.

But, I can not get any picture from a PC when connecting correct between graphics card and the ttl input at back of my proj.

I think I have correct sync because the sync led's are not lit in the proj showing correct sync and I have a dark, visable blank picture in 4:3 size but no information from the computer shows like no RGB comes through. I have only connected a cable between the PC and the proj without any computer monitor in between.

Wonder what can be the problem? Do I have to connect a PC monitor in parallell also?Anybody knows?

I have got another cable that goes from PC Graphics card (15 p) to four(!) BNC connectors. Red Blue and Green and a black containing vert.sync. It works, I see the PC tabletop (distorded), but no horizontal sync seems to occur of course.

Regards,
    Ralph

2. ralphot

ralphot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I solved the problem. Used cable with BNC-connectors and a couple of resistors to combine vert and hor sync to sync BNC, worked fine with help from Curt Palme!

Have a nice weekend.

Ralph