CONNECT music problems, help

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by aund, Mar 23, 2005.

1. aund

aund
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I decided to purchase my first music downloads from Connect as i have the HD3 and Sonic Stage. One of the songs I paid for was %18 short of song, and I emailed Connect to complain. They said I could re download the song, but was unable to as "error reading script on page" constantly came up, and the instructions Connect gave me didnt match my 2.3 version.

To make matters worse the songs went to "my library" buy will not transfer to thew HD3, eventhough I am using Sony software, shop, and portable! Connect thought my problem was other downloads and probably couldny believe it was their own.

To add insult to injury, by downloadind the songs from Connect, my library changed from being Alphabetical and manageable to Chronological and a pure mess.

Can anyone help solve the mystery of SONY corporations incompetance. If its my fault, sorry, dont sue me!

2. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Not sure about the downloading prob.

You can prob change the way the library is viewed in the settings.

To transfer songs which you have purchased from Connect, you need to authorise the HD3. I can't remember exactly how to do this on 2.3, but I think when the device is plugged in if you go to the transfer screen on SS and click "Media Info" or something along those lines then you can authorise it.