1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by davyb, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davyb

davyb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Kramer, what happened to the last thread??? What is c.p??. And p.m??? I was trying to find out what cables to use?? Why was it closed?

2. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Davy B,

Welcome to the forums.....

The User Cp button on the top of the forum page will let you use Private Mail (called PMs) to send a message directly to another forum member to ask them a question/whatever.... If the front page of the forum get's filled with "messge for ZZZZ" threads, then the forum will get cluttered with conversational threads and cease to be a source of info for the many who pass this way each day....

There is also a search facility which would allow you to search for threads to do with cables etc. - most source theirs over the net or from maplins/whatever. Buns answered your original query - Kramer pointed you to the User Cp facility and closed the thread so it will fall off the front page quickly, as I suspect he will do with this thread also.....

Kramer, do your Magic Mod thingy ?????

Sean G.

3. davyb

davyb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you theritz. I now understand. Thank you for clarification my friend!!!

Davyb (just a little excited though at the thought of a new pj and screen)

4. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. davyb

davyb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx kramer. I have now got it. Sorry for the inconvience.

Davyb. ( just bought a new pj and screen, am a little bit excited)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.