Confused.com !!!

happydayz68

Novice Member
Reaction score
Your expert knowledge and wisdom please.
I am currently looking to get a new 55" smart tv for our family room, which will be used for everything from everyday viewing to films and sports. I am one for looking into options and researching whats good etc however having been to a few shops and bought a few magazines in the hope of becoming a bit more clued up, i have found myself even more confused.
Having read a few reviews on various sites/magazines i am now unsure as to how impartial they actually are, or are they sponsors/advertisers having their items promoted.
Added to this is the surge of ultra HD tv's that are being brought out.
What would you recommend out there at the moment with a budget of £1200ish.

Many thanks

Lack of reviews is worrying ,I,d be holding on that panny 55 mate ,not on the tv but the price ,I,m sure it's going to be dropping soon ,they,ve pitched it too high compared to the competition ,though the cash back is a sweetener .

The 650b is what I've been leaning towards. George, that's what my concern is, there's a lot of deals being offered ahead of the World Cup but I'm sure prices and deals will be better after it, so reluctantly I might have to hold fire! My 47" Panasonic Plasma might yet have to do for a few months more. At least that way there is bound to be a few more reviews available

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom