CONFLICT: Denied Ops

D@Z

Established Member
Reaction score
Just noticed this one is only 25 days away from release and I haven't heard a thing about it :eek:

Conflict games are some of the best two-player action ive had on any platform to date (X Box) so I'm really looking forward to this now.

Anybody have any info??

Yea im thinking about getting this one also. Its has some info in January issue of OXM. Or have a look on http://www.conflictdeniedops.com Looks really impressive. Hope you can find more with that link :thumbsup:

Not got any info but the achievements popped up on achieve360points.com the other day.

Thanks guys, unfortunately I've just followed that link and found a forum and it turns out that they have removed the split screen co-op yet again and you now can only play co-operatively online. Seems this is how they are all going now, presumably greed based as they have to sell two copies of the game rather than one if you want to play with a mate.

I'll be giving it a miss now.

Always happy to help mate. :thumbsup:

Immortaleffectz

Thanks guys, unfortunately I've just followed that link and found a forum and it turns out that they have removed the split screen co-op yet again and you now can only play co-operatively online. Seems this is how they are all going now, presumably greed based as they have to sell two copies of the game rather than one if you want to play with a mate.

I was disappointed when I found out it was only 2 player splitscreen never mind now not having any offline co-op at all. All the xbox conflict games where four player and they where great, a really shame really as I am not too sure I am likely to get it for online only when there are so many other shooters to choose from.

Yeh thats what made these games special. Without it its just another shooter.

A real shame, I found it and was over the moon............. for about an hour :(

Online co-op? SOLD! Fantastic. That's exactly what I want so I can play with my friends elsewhere in the country.

I really loved the Conflict Series on my PS2, especially Desert Storm 2. I lost count of the number of times i completed the game on hard mode. I only played Global storm once and somehow it didn't feel right. Anyway i am dissapointed that this new incarnation does not have split screen multiplayer but the 1 player missions were very good in the originals so I'll still give it a go.

No split screen co-op :nono:
That was what made the Conflict series good.

After watching the videos on the market place graphically it looks pretty pants and gameplay looks pretty dated (apart from the environment damage), so splitscreen co-op would of made up for that and probably made it quite a laugh, so why remove the splitscreen ????

Oh well i'll also give it a miss.:thumbsdow

Watched the trailer, graphics looked dated.

I watched the video's that are up on Live and it looks terrible lol the developers are bigging it up like its the best game ever lol sad sad people.

They will never get jobs with other Developer House's after this one lol

The Anti Aliasing is awful on the video i downloaded the HD trailer and the graphics are dated for sure and alot of jaggies, only good thing about the game is the destructable environment.

But seeing trailers and diaries of BF:Bad Company, the destruction is much better on there and the graphics are superb, and that will have like 20 people on huge maps over live, and it still has them graphics and destruction, so compared to that single player video of Conflict Denied Ops... Its kinda embarassing

The Gamespot preview states that this will be four player co-op on consoles so some good news on the game at least.

just watched the hd trailer and suddenly thought I'd been transported back to 1999. Those graphics are absolutely horrendous!

Oh dear :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom