1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confirmed - Paypal are a pain in the derriere

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by la gran siete, Jul 27, 2005.

1. la gran siete

la gran siete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Deep in the bowels of sussex where the angloargies
    Ratings:
    +1,765
    Just so much hassle trying to get myself verified . I went through the process again, waited five days for the small amounts to be taken out of my account and then printed those amounts in the relevant boxes only to be told they are wrong which they are not!" Grrrrrrrrrr.Are they peopled by monkeys?

2. Pbryanw

Pbryanw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +101
    I found the process relatively pain free myself. I was annoyed though that I had to get verified to overcome my withdrawal limit. Have seen no benefits to being verified apart from having no withdrawal limit. Maybe it's more for traders as I'm nowhere near a power seller.

3. la gran siete

la gran siete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Deep in the bowels of sussex where the angloargies
    Ratings:
    +1,765
    There were other issues co#ncerning my email address which I couldnt acces all weekend and THAT started when I was trying to email them. Changed my email address to another provider and got my account started there , followed the procedure then they tell me today my figures are wrong. Maybe I smell or something :mad: :thumbsdow
    Yes it was that low figure that prompted me to verify as I wanted to pay for a preamp and had to resort to a chq in the end

4. spocktra

spocktra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Thats just the start of your problems.You wait till you to upgrade to a premier account to receive payments then get clobbered with charges.Paypal make an obscene amount of money but not from me.Anybody who trys to pay via a credit card is bang out of luck.I explain its not their fault but the greed of paypal sucks.