Confirmed: COD MW2 £32 at Asda

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdHandGee

Novice Member
I've only pre-ordered from asda. They will keep your order for 48hrs. After that it's gone to somebody else who asks for it. i am defo going down for 12am to pick it up. Not long now....

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member

ColdHandGee

Novice Member
So will you go in or stand around outside like in HQ ;)
Maxy,as i said before,i help the team get the hq.Check my stats,i like to kill,whereas with your stats you like to capture,but both are beneficial in a team.No i'm waiting inside,hopefully nobody is gonna throw a frag and take out the whole asda:rotfl:

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
You would ant. It seems you and i have a disagreement how to play hq.:boring:
No, truly, I really don't, I just thought it was funny what Maxy said, not that he was relating it about someone specific.

I honestly thought what he said was funny and it got a genuine laugh out of me. If he said it about me it would have still got a laugh.

To clarify again I really honestly do not mind. What I only do not like is people that camp way-way away from the HQ.

When I play HQ with Salty, the Wait and NH. All three blimming superb players I might add, they do not usually capture the HQ. They do the same as you do.

Craig8718

Now now children!!

My plan is to go down at Asda around 4am when the hysteria has died down. Like Anth says it's looking increasingly likely they'll do a good deal for 24 hours.

I'm doing to take a Dual Shock with me so if anyone does throw a frag in I can quickly press R2 and throw it back. :smashin:

ColdHandGee

Novice Member
Now now children!!

My plan is to go down at Asda around 4am when the hysteria has died down. Like Anth says it's looking increasingly likely they'll do a good deal for 24 hours.

I'm doing to take a Dual Shock with me so if anyone does throw a frag in I can quickly press R2 and throw it back. :smashin:
:rotfl:

ColdHandGee

Novice Member
Whose up for a late nite session when we've got it in our grubby hands?
I'm gonna stay up and have a bash. I can't wait for the yanks on my friends lists start sending me messages how i got it before them:rotfl:

NightHawk

When I play HQ with Salty, the Wait and NH. All three blimming superb players I might add, they do not usually capture the HQ. They do the same as you do.
Anth how can you say I don't capture the hq?! :nono: I can't speak for others but HQ is probably the game mode I most enjoy with S&D a close second and I try capture when I can especially if I'm the closest one to the hq. The only reason I wouldn't capture is when we're winning around 215-0 and there's no point capturing anymore.

Whose up for a late nite session when we've got it in our grubby hands?
I'm gonna stay up and have a bash. I can't wait for the yanks on my friends lists start sending me messages how i got it before them:rotfl:
I'll be on from midnight onwards once I get hold of a copy since I won't be working the following day :devil:

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
Anth how can you say I don't capture the hq?! :nono: I can't speak for others but HQ is probably the game mode I most enjoy with S&D a close second and I try capture when I can especially if I'm the closest one to the hq. The only reason I wouldn't capture is when we're winning around 215-0 and there's no point capturing anymore.
I seem to be inadvertently insulting everyone today.

When we have been playing the HQ matches, you, me, Salty and TheWait these last few weeks at late nights games on COD, you, TheWait and Salty have been raking up the kills but not necessarily going for capturing the HQ's.

We have been winning 250-0 or there abouts. And you have been fighting it at the top between the three of you who can the the most freakishly high amounts of kills in a match.

However those games we have played together on WaW and COD4 some months back yes you me were always the first to try and capture the HQ no matter who was on our team.

I think I may need to hire a translator to make sure my foot stays out of my mouth as I really am not meaning to offend anyone here. :thumbsup:

snooper

The great thing about this forum and our online games is it always creates some great banter. I know that some guys know each other outside of the games arena and socially, but i don't, yet feel i can post a few funny comments and they are all taken in good faith (hopefully). :)

saltyworm

wot the hell!! :eek: why would i NEED to capture any HQ when you playing anth!!!!! i be your body guard any day!!! i like to add... i always always try and capture HQ until i get fragged 3 or more times!! thats when i give up and kill all the mother fraggers i can see :D

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
wot the hell!! :eek: why would i NEED to capture any HQ when you playing anth!!!!! i be your body guard any day!!! i like to add... i always always try and capture HQ until i get fragged 3 or more times!! thats when i give up and kill all the mother fraggers i can see :D
Come on Salty I already apologised to NH for it. And Coldhand earlier. :D

When we play, I am actually having to fight all you guys off to keep you out of all capturing the HQ. I am the one who chucks in those frag granades just to keep you all out of the HQ area :D

I guess I should be awaiting TheWait to come along now pee'd off with me too. :D

saltyworm

Come on Salty I already apologised to NH for it. And Coldhand earlier. :D

When we play, I am actually having to fight all you guys off to keep you out of all capturing the HQ. I am the one who chucks in those frag granades just to keep you all out of the HQ area :D

I guess I should be awaiting TheWait to come along now pee'd off with me too. :D
honestly anth.. i really admire the way u dont mind sacrificing for the team in any objective games :thumbsup: no matter how many time you get killed u always run back in lol... hence i also sacrifice myself to protect u :D

saltyworm

to stay on topic.. if asda will gurantee me a copy instead of me queuing like last year.. im gonna pop down there this weekend and get my little receipt.. :thumbsup:

ColdHandGee

Novice Member
to stay on topic.. if asda will gurantee me a copy instead of me queuing like last year.. im gonna pop down there this weekend and get my little receipt.. :thumbsup:
That's what i done salty:thumbsup: If you've got a receipt,you're name goes in a little book,in which they'll hold your copy for 48hrs,after which you've lost your preorder.

Craig8718

The great thing about this forum and our online games is it always creates some great banter. I know that some guys know each other outside of the games arena and socially, but i don't, yet feel i can post a few funny comments and they are all taken in good faith (hopefully). :)
The banter is great - it's one of the main reasons I still play as you can obviously see I'm sh ite most nights! It's not the winning that counts...

I hope when MW2 comes out the group of us that plays COD4 7 nights a week stays together. And with them confirming that Private matches will have there own ranking up system, our private games will no doubt be even more enjoyable. Long live knive only free for alls!

P.S - On another topic, Anth has yet to insult me today (I must be the only one). He did however call my mother a wh*re! :rotfl:

Hubba-EX

HQ is really fun, but there is nothing more boring then winning 250-0 in 5 min games.

Some really good games we had a few weeks back was when a bunch of us were playing HQ and we easily ranked up the 215pts and then allowed the enemy teams to catch up and then we'd pip them at the end. It was good because we would win every game and we knew we would win every game, but the enemy would also enjoy the games and wont rage quit because they think they have a chance and the games are really close :rotfl:

Salty, you getting the game for the PS3 as well then?

I already have mine pre-ordered from Argos, but I may as well get one of these ASDA pre-order tickets seeing as though it doesn't cost a thing. I will then get it off whoever is cheaper.

PS: cant stand knife only private games anymore, since using the tactical controls set-up I have probably only game about 3 knife kills, in that same space of playing time I probably would have got 30 without the tactical setup.

Last edited:

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
Salty, you getting the game for the PS3 as well then?
Been saying every subtle thing I can think of to convince him to do so. Simply as the one afternoon I played WaW Team Tactical with Salty my K:D ratio literally jumped up 0.02%. (something that I have found impossible to achieve at any other time).

P.S - On another topic, Anth has yet to insult me today (I must be the only one). He did however call my mother a wh*re! :rotfl:
*sigh* I honestly thought you were out of earshot when I said that Craig :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Next-Gen Console is Best?
  • By Rik Henderson
  • Published
Black Friday 2020: Best UK deals currently available
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 25th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Top Bottom