Confirmed: COD MW2 £32 at Asda

Status
Not open for further replies.

phairplay

seems perfectly fair to me:rolleyes:
Well i'll be looking forward to doing some coop trophy hunting with you matey.

WaW coop only needing one trophy for the platinum. Should of taken 5mins. 30mins later still trying...good times :rotfl:

Last edited:

goldwater666

Novice Member
Well i'll be looking forward to doing some coop trophy hunting with you matey.

WaW coop only needing one trophy for the platinum. Should of taken 5mins. 30mins later still trying...good times :rotfl:
Mate, that still makes me smile even now:rotfl:

Coop trophy hunting sounds good fun to me:smashin:

saltyworm

asda last night was epic!! got there about 11.25 and there was at least 300-400 ppl :eek: there me thinking haha i pre-ordered so im just gonna do my snack shopping then grab my game at 12... after i done my shopping and walked over to the entertainment desk and asked the guy how pre-order gonna work.. he told me if you desperate to play the game tonight you best start queuing :eek: i was like W T F!!!!! by that time the Q was wrapping round the whole car park :mad:

after couple mins of word exchanging :rolleyes:..gave up and walked back to the car about to just drive home with few pack of choccie and some ready meals.. then i thought sod it im gonna play this game tonight since im all set for a all nighter, pull out m phone search for my next closest asda.. there was like 2-3 around the same distance.. so i thought i choose the posher area one thinking there might be less people.. 30mins later arrived at burghs heath store only to find the Q is no better :( but at least this store has a pre-order desk so ppl can just walk in and grab it then go home.. in the end i gave up and just q up.. got the game about 1am..

overall not happy with my local asda.. should of just went to bed and grab a copy at sainsbury instead..

goldwater666

Novice Member
as I posted earlier, my sister queued for 90mins last night, got back home about 1.45am

It was nice and quiet at 6am though:clap:

Uridium

Adsa seemed the worst deal to me with both Morrisons and Sainsbury's knocking it out at £26

As it was I ended up buying from Tesco's.... as despite the £39.71 price their offer of COD:MW2 for £25 with any other top 20 chart purchase worked well for me.

Daughter wants a copy of "Wii Family Games" for Xmas which is £13 (#3 in Wii chart)

so adding this £13 game reduced the price of COD:MW2 to £25 making a total of £38.

Checkout operator was slightly confused selling me 2x games at £38 when everyone else in the queue was paying £39.71 for just COD:MW2 :D

goldwater666

Novice Member
why didnt you wait for sainsbury?! normally open at 7am?! only 26quid there..
He got his for free anyway :lesson:
saw that... but did he know that he was gonna get it for free?! sometime i wise i get numpty like that to serve me :D
all good and valid points....my nearest Sainsbury is a 30 odd mile round trip...Asda was a 3min drive.

It would have saved me £12 at the till and cost a fiver in diesel....as it worked out I am sooooo glad I went to Asda:clap:

Hubba-EX

asda last night was epic!! got there about 11.25 and there was at least 300-400 ppl :eek: there me thinking haha i pre-ordered so im just gonna do my snack shopping then grab my game at 12... after i done my shopping and walked over to the entertainment desk and asked the guy how pre-order gonna work.. he told me if you desperate to play the game tonight you best start queuing :eek: i was like W T F!!!!! by that time the Q was wrapping round the whole car park :mad:

after couple mins of word exchanging :rolleyes:..gave up and walked back to the car about to just drive home with few pack of choccie and some ready meals.. then i thought sod it im gonna play this game tonight since im all set for a all nighter, pull out m phone search for my next closest asda.. there was like 2-3 around the same distance.. so i thought i choose the posher area one thinking there might be less people.. 30mins later arrived at burghs heath store only to find the Q is no better :( but at least this store has a pre-order desk so ppl can just walk in and grab it then go home.. in the end i gave up and just q up.. got the game about 1am..

overall not happy with my local asda.. should of just went to bed and grab a copy at sainsbury instead..
You should of man, at Whitchapel people were strolling in at 8am and still getting a copy :D

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
a thread for all the prices,locations,etc exists in the Gaming Bargains forum.
threads like this are now cluttering up the COD forum here in the PS3 section.
if you want to comment on prices,locations, use the other thread.

Thanks.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews
Top Bottom