Concept Samsung 82-Inch LCD World's Largest Ultra High-Definition

I want one. Probably have to remortgage the house though!

Panasonic do a 103" TV but it isn't Ultra HD quality.

Ive just brought my first HD TV, please don't tell me its redundant already ......

Looks like crap....if they're gonna promote these things, they should at least go to bother of offering some hi-res pics.

Ive just brought my first HD TV, please don't tell me its redundant already ......

well enjoy it then

i imagine a human eye is good enough to spot the diffo between 2mpixel 1080p and and 8.3mpixel like that screen on 40" but...a bit like a 40" window to look out of the only difference is that you need to be stood upto the window and looking out of it to notice the detail.

my point is i think it will be more like 70-80" that you will really notice and how many peoples living rooms can acomodate that size of LCD....

hence i think the future market will be Projector based where you use full living room wall to view the image,web browse, shop etc.. and then its not intrusive like a 70-80" screen is.

so dont panic i cant see a 80" 8mpixel LCD beign avaliable for under £2000 for the next 10years !!! at least !!! and even then if you have any taste you wont want it in your living room taking over everything.

nice technology though i was playing on a 30" 8mpixel screen today in xray ;) doesnt stand out much TBH.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom