Conan PS3 - £5.00 Delivered

rcaudwell

Wow- excellent find. Rude not to at that price.

Wattsy 75

Gotta be worth a crack at that price! if its rubbish cex give you £7 cash for it so its a win win

hillster

I downloaded the demo and quite enjoyed it, a poor mans god of war. Rude not to for a fiver.

frohike

Novice Member
£5 is insane even if its only an average game. Usually i wouldnt have looked twice at this game but for a fiver i've snapped it up !!!

L.SKYWALKER

It's £10 in store .

I know bought it yesterday thought it was a bargin at that:thumbsdow

You live and learn

theshabster

Distinguished Member
I ordered my copy this morning, & I was sent the following email shortly after, @ 10.42am:

"Dear Mr **** **** Thank you for placing an order with zavvi on 14-05-2008. Your order number is ********.One or more of the items you recently ordered from us is currently out of stock at our warehouse. We have ordered this product from our supplier and it will be shipped to you when it becomes available.

Their website clearly stated that the item was in stock!

I fart on you Mr Branson !

Bribrian

Novice Member
Well, order has gone in lets hope it goes through ok....... thanks to the OP........:thumbsup:

Kryptix

Novice Member
Cheers op. Ordered. :thumbsup:

Urien Rheged

Distinguished Member
Thanks for that Keith, even if it is pants we can get our money back on ebay. :thumbsup:
It's not pants, I have it and really like it.:smashin:

Spinke

Just putting an order through for it and it vanished, booo! I should have ordered it yesterday when I was thinking about it :(.

rcaudwell

Ordered yesterday, just got an e-mail saying out of stock and on back-order :mad: Not holding my breath about getting it at all now, thought it was too good to be true.

nero0410

Distinguished Member
I dont have a PS3 myself, but thought I'd check it and tell my mate bout it, but it seems to have gone just to let you know :(

tris

kingbal

Novice Member
Ordered yesterday, just got an e-mail saying out of stock and on back-order :mad: Not holding my breath about getting it at all now, thought it was too good to be true.
I wouldn't worry too much, i ordered it from zavvi a few weeks ago for £9.99 and got the same message saying out of stock. 2 days later i got the despatch email and it was with me the next day.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I wouldn't worry too much, i ordered it from zavvi a few weeks ago for £9.99 and got the same message saying out of stock. 2 days later i got the despatch email and it was with me the next day.
Well that gives me some hope, I'd convince myself they wouldn't honour it.

Kryptix

Novice Member
Yep, now gone.

I hope they honour it. :eek:

Anyone's been dispatched yet?

nitram100

Distinguished Member
Thank you for placing an order with zavvi on 14-05-2008. Your order number is 23689869.

The following Item(s) you recently ordered from zavvi are now on their way to you.

Product Name Price Each Qty Total Price Status -------------------------------------------------------------------- Conan PS3 £5.00 2 £10.00 Dispatched Total Order Summary------- Sub Total: £10.00Promotional Discount: £0.00Delivery: £0.00 ORDER TOTAL: £10.00

Not bad for two.