Computer through amp


Standard Member
I have a problem/question.

I have ordered the new Onkyo TX-SR674E and was wanting to connect my computer up to it (as well as other devices). (My computer has a vga female input.)

How should i connect this to the amp? Into the hdmi socket, component socket or s-video socket with a suitable adpater? I'm open to all ideas.


Jamie Salter
Top Bottom