Question Computer Shut Off Randomly, Blinking Orange Light

So as you see in the video.. lately this happens sometime 2 times a day or sometimes 1 time in a couple of days.. My pc just freezes randomly and then black screen with no signal appears and the blinking orange light appears on motherboard...I changed my power supply because i saw somewhere that psu started to failing so i bought a new one but the issue persists. So any ideas? I think maybe the ram sticks but don't know.

techquest

It would help if we knew the make and model. It could be down to overheating of some kind, but let's start with make and model, also motherboard please.

jimscreechy

If you find out what motherboard you have then you can got to the manufacturer site and find it. There is a LED Error Code guide in the manual which will tell you exactly what the issue is.

Flynch191

How old is this pc?? Could it be the battery on the motherboard? Faulty ram..?? maybe take a stick out and just try one at a time.... resit the cards and memory.. lots of things to look at that could cause this that doesn’t require spending money straight away.
And as post above says.. first find the manufacturer and see what they say about the lights.

techquest

How old is this pc?? Could it be the battery on the motherboard? Faulty ram..?? maybe take a stick out and just try one at a time.... resit the cards and memory.. lots of things to look at that could cause this that doesn’t require spending money straight away.
And as post above says.. first find the manufacturer and see what they say about the lights.
Before we get into any of that it would be best to do as @jimscreechy suggests, that way we can identify exactly what is the meaning of that flashing LED. So @Amaterasu108 needs to do that or provide the MB make and model so we can take a look ourselves.

Flynch191

Sorry should have started the post with this.. and not ended with it...

‘And as post above says.. first find the manufacturer and see what they say about the lights.’

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom