Complete PSVR Games DataBase (released/upcoming/controller/etc) - maintained

TheyCallMeTJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've mentioned this database some time ago on the PSVR general thread but thought I make a dedicated thread for it to get more exposure to all you PSVR users as I think its extremely useful in many ways and is continuously upto date. For example I have used it to purchase almost every game that use an Aim controller ;)

Notable information it shows for every games are:

Genre
on Disk/PSN
Controllers used
Single player/Multiplayer
Level of Motion
Sitting or Standing

...and much more.

This link lists all games released so far:

PlayStation VR Titles

To see the sheet that has the upcoming titles, click on the "Not Released" tab at the bottom....or click this link:

PlayStation VR Titles

This is a spreadsheet that is created and maintained by dedicated enthusiasts on Reddit. It's a comprehensive list of every PSVR game released and known future releases in every region. But it goes further by including features such as compatible controllers, genre, Pro enhanced, demo availability, sitting/standing etc. So for example, if you want to get a game that uses your AIM controller, you'll find 9 games out now that uses it and 12 more upgaming games.

With 268 titles listed as released and 185 upcoming titles as I write, I don't think we can actually complain about lack of PSVR titles in its 17 month life. Any of you know anyone or friends who doubts buying a PSVR is not worth it because of that reason, then show them this database and get them to climb on board ;)

Those of you not familiar with how to use Google sheets, you can sort the games by clicking Data->Sort and select appropriate column to sort.

There is also the Wikipedia list of games which also looks quite comprehensive but not broken down into as many categories as the spreadsheet but still useful to maybe cross reference any ambiguities.

List of PlayStation VR games - Wikipedia

If the database ceases to update one day, then perhaps we can help to continue the good work.

Last edited:
Thanks. I keep forgetting this list exists. It's pretty cool if you need to know what controllers a game supports.

I’m torn between being incred8bly grateful and appreciative, and wondering where on earth people get the time to do this.....

Thanks so much for link - incredibly useful!

I’m torn between being incred8bly grateful and appreciative, and wondering where on earth people get the time to do this.....

Thanks so much for link - incredibly useful!

Ha, in other words you mean they should get a life? :) I'm grateful too I believe its a collaborative effort and if any of us discover a new upcoming game not on list or an update feature to an existing game, we can add a comment on the sheet for the author to add it.

What I think would be a nice addition is an indication of the length of a game. I recall coming across another website dedicated to showing game lengths for 3 different ways of playing, ie speedy, casual , or completionist playthrough and for different difficulty levels. I have no idea where I saw that database but it was another collaborative list that was maintained but wasnt an exhaustive list as dependant on people completing the games of course. Wish i bookmarked it, as I cant find it now. Maybe one of you can find it, I thinks its really useful

Ultrawings doesn't have UK price.

The first one hour and a half of E3 Playstation Day 2 video below covers all the notable upcoming PSVR games in depth with the developers. I'm pretty excited for most of these games. Needless to say all these games were updated by the Reddit community in the spreadsheet database (1st post)

Last edited:
I vote for a title name change to something like PSVR Games Database and a sticky. :D

Great post btw. :thumbsup:

I vote for a title name change to something like PSVR Games Database and a sticky. :D

Great post btw. :thumbsup:

That was an awful title, wasn't it. Thanks, I changed it...though still looks long winded, I just wanted to get across that the database shows stuff like controllers used, genre, etc and that its always up to date....I'm awful at being concise!

Last edited:
Star Trek: Bridge Crew is missing from the database.

EDIT: Ignore me I have found it. :facepalm::rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom