Composer HE

Glenn Uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know C4 Pro who will sell me a license for Composer HE please? My existing C4 Pro has put me off numerous times.

Thanks

Time to sack your installer. This is a common tactic with C4 installers and you see it a lot on the C4 forums. Installers lose a lot of revenue and power over their clients once they have a copy of Composer HE. You are unlikely to find an installer who will sell you a copy unless they take you on as a client. Good Luck

Mushii

thanks, I have no problem with my Pro per se, but he wont respond to requests for support such as changing over devices/update the software, etc.

Ive deleted my rant, not what this thread is about.

Fair to say, i am a frustrated with the concept of C4, as an end user i cannot get the system configured//updated how i want, but there isnt enough value in it for a C4 Pro to be interested either.

If any Pro reads this and a) will sell me the composer HE software licenses and b) wants to take on the maintenance, then happy to discuss.

I had spoken to a friend who is a C4 installer and asked him on your behalf. He declined as he would need to come and look at your install and would want 1/2 a day call out before even deciding whether it would be viable. Then all of the hassle of transferring everything from your current installer. Sadly I think he has you over a barrel.

Mushii,

thanks for your trouble, we have always expected to pay for support, if we could get it we are happy to pay.

In truth id rather the guy i know come round and do the work, he supplied and installed a lot of kit at our previous home, although the C4 kit was here, he has supplied other kit for us.

Last time we spoke he made it clear he had some high value, long term projects and did not have the time to deal with our issues.

I could understand if we expected him to do the work for free, we have never quibbled over his charges and paid upon request. I pay as i hope my clients pay (they very rarely do!!)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom