1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Component video cable suggestions?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by sealteam147, Feb 2, 2003.

1. sealteam147

sealteam147

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Guys,

I know this subject has come up several times before but I wanted a recommendation on some component video cables. I have a Tosh 32zp18q & sd220E arriving this week and I paid a visit to Richer Sounds yesterday and got myself a decent scart and coax cable however they didn't have any component leads.

I have a budget of about £30 (I know that's not an awful lot but it should get me something that's better than the standard ones you get in the box for the dvd player!!).

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. necroscope

necroscope

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. sealteam147

sealteam147

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Necroscope,

Thanks for that, I actually found it for £29.99 + £5p&p at www.hotkit.co.uk.

Thanks again for your reply!!

4. Mongrel

Mongrel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought the same gear, Tosh 36'' with 220E DVD! searched everywhere for the right info on what to buy and concluded Supra AV3's were the best quality & value(£53), and you should fit an optical audio lead aswell(Qunex £27)!
    The best shop I found was hifi junkies.co.uk; have everthing in stock and received the lot next day ready for the Tosh man to set it all up for me.
    For a decent scart get the Thor, £25-£30!:D :clap: