• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

component switcher

davepuma

Distinguished Member
Do a search on "wii component switchbox" or "wii component switch" etc. and all sorts of threads will turn up and give you some pointers as to which switching units work with the wii. I got one of these for a solution at a place I worked at but it's expensive. Worked though!

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor

IAN P

Distinguished Member
MAPLINS,ive just bought a 4 in 1 out component switch for £49.99,and it works a treat.it is a passive one so doesnt need a power source.ps3,hd-dvd,denon 1930 and a jvc hdd all work with it.

davepuma

Distinguished Member
MAPLINS,ive just bought a 4 in 1 out component switch for £49.99,and it works a treat.it is a passive one so doesnt need a power source.ps3,hd-dvd,denon 1930 and a jvc hdd all work with it.

It's the wii that is the problem with component switching units....

dean83

Standard Member
thanks for advise and links didnt really want to pay £50.for a switcher but i suppose you get what you pay for

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom