Component switcher?

rickyjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
I have not used this JS box but all the other ones I have are class. They are quality kit in simple boxes. My experience of much of the competition has been less than stellar however which show visible problems, especially with larget or better quality displays.

I've only used the equivalent scart switcher from JS Technology and can say that it is a class piece of kit. I'm sure that this true of the component box.

Hello rickyjohn

The JS-Technology switcher is excellent value and on most systems with most signals your unlikely to see any signal degradation.

What signals are you switching and into what?

Best regards

Joe

PS I'd avoid manual switching if possible you'll likely end up with duff cables or worse a duff input/output socket on your kit.

Joe Fernand said:
Hello rickyjohn

The JS-Technology switcher is excellent value and on most systems with most signals your unlikely to see any signal degradation.

What signals are you switching and into what?

Best regards

Joe

PS I'd avoid manual switching if possible you'll likely end up with duff cables or worse a duff input/output socket on your kit.

Cheers!!

I'm about to buy a 42" Hitachi 7200 and I'm working out what other kit/cables I'll need. I'll be connecting my Sky+ (scart), DVD (scart) and PS2 (component). Although I won't need the switcher initally, I'll be getting a new DVD with component output fairly soon after so that's why I'm looking at the switcher to flick between DVD and PS2.

Any reason why you are not considering a DVD player with an HDMI/DVI output instead?

Also echo sentiments about the JS Component switcher, we have had excellent feedback from our customers who have bought one, and use one ourselves without any noticeable degredation in PQ.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom