Component Switcher & Optical switcher

ellchester

Established Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buya component switcher and an optical switcher for my set up. Do they switch automatically or is there a button/switch to press/move? Does anyone know a good quality one of both of these, are they are all as good as each other or is it the usual get what you pay for? I don't mind paying a bit for a good quality one of each. Thanks

Thanks, is that a good price - I tried searching and found a new for £215 so it seems a bit steep? Any thoughts?

Hello ellchester

Analogue Video switches are most definitely not all created equal - as you up your screen size and the resolution of the video signal your trying to pass through the switch the degree of signal degradation becomes more apparent.

The Zektor switches have lots of great features and with the IR learning ability it does become an 'automatic' solution; once you teach the Zektor to react to say the source selection of your JVC system the Zektor will switch seamlessly any time you change input on your JVC unit.

The Zektor also cross converts Coaxial and Optical Digital audio - this means all of your Digital sources are available on both the Coaxial and Optical Outputs making audio switching less complex.

Best regards

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom