Component Switch box


Active Member
Hi there,
Apologies if this is the wrong place. I need a component switcher as I have multiple component leads from different consoles. I've seen one the Expansion YPbPr Power BOX at Play Asia. However my dad doesn't want to order from there. Any ideas where i can get this or any other switcher for about 15-20 from a well known site?
Thanks in advance :thumbsup:


Novice Member
I highly recommend the Joytech 245c but might be more than you want to spend.
You can get that Expansion YPbPr Power BOX from loads of places in the UK including Ebay, whenever you want to find something just type it in google and search in the UK:|countryGB&btnG=Google+Search

Similar threads

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom