• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

component leads

N

nathan1977

Can anyone recommend a good component lead thats value for money. I don't know the market so ca't really judge on the differences between them all

Rob_Meister

Established Member
What's it being used for I purchased this for my DVD player and am very very happy :clap:

I would recomend both this cable and the supplier. Free delivery and I got mine next day.

Check it out

N

nathan1977

Hi Rob,

I bought a panny 42px70 and want to connect my sony dvd to it and see what the pq is like before buying a upscaling dvd player.

so just want comp - comp

Rob_Meister

Established Member
So your after a good component to component lead to connect your TV to DVD, correct??

Sorry but I am getting a little confused, as that is what I posted anyway.

Go to this page for a choice and also a slightly cheaper option.

Component Cables

Rob_Meister

Established Member
Not a problem, if you want to purchase online then audiovisualonline.com is certinaly a good choice. Will be interested to know what you go for in the end and what you think of the results. Good luck, jealous about the TV you have btw. I haven't permission to buy a new TV in the lounge so all my setup is only for the bedroom for now. Keeps me out the way I guess.

N

nathan1977

i'll post it here when i get it sorted.

she couldnt refuse as it's my mortgage!!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom