• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Component leads

S

ScanMan

rickyjohn said:
You might be better of posting in the cables & interconnects section for answers but I bought 5m component leads from www.cutpricecables.co.uk/rgb.html for £10, they arrived next day so service good. The leads themselves use good quality materials and I'm personally very pleased. The posters on the Interconnects threads would probably say its not possible to get good quality without paying at least 5times that amount but I'm not so sure.

M

MERC4

Yeh, I got the "Cutpricecables" 2m Component leads from ebay and delivered next day. Excellent quality. :thumbsup:

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
ScanMan said:
The posters on the Interconnects threads would probably say its not possible to get good quality without paying at least 5times that amount but I'm not so sure.
hmmm well your posting in the cable and interconnect forum

S

ScanMan

hornydragon said:
hmmm well your posting in the cable and interconnect forum
Yeh! looks that way but posted before it was moved here from Plasmas section

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom