Component-funny colour screen

rudy

Standard Member
can anyone cast an opinion??

I am hoping its just rubbish cable(will buy a Belkin from pcworld tomorrow); I have connected my hitachi plasma trying both comp terminals to a Humax box- one gives a greenish pic, the other a torquoise and pink..:rolleyes:
Is it a cable issue or plasma? On scart it looks fine

ufitsy

rudy said:
can anyone cast an opinion??

I am hoping its just rubbish cable(will buy a Belkin from pcworld tomorrow); I have connected my hitachi plasma trying both comp terminals to a Humax box- one gives a greenish pic, the other a torquoise and pink..:rolleyes:
Is it a cable issue or plasma? On scart it looks fine
Both? - hopefully there should be 3 connectors! :thumbsup: & all three should be connected at the same time.

rudy

Standard Member
Of course I'm using all 3!:D plugged in to the tv and the humax, all correctly plugged in:rolleyes:

I have two separate comp inputs on my Hitachi PD5200 and both are looking dodgy. I worry its the TV

12 promises

have you connected the cables to the correct tv input and set the tv menu correctly?
also what humax are you using?
i have a 42pd 5200e , a pvr8000t and a fox2 which are all run into/out a denon 3806.

rudy

Standard Member
I'm using a Humax HDCI-2000 and I've tried all settings on the menu..:(

Oh, and don't use Pcworld; their Order on line, collect In Store system is just toss-I've tried ordering Belkin cables and collecting from TWO stores. Both stores the item is NOT THERE. They don't apologise(they don't give a s**t)

RUBBISH AND A WASTE OF TIME