• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Component connection for HannsG HG281DP



Hi All,

Im a newbie here, and i am going to ask a question that make many of you roll your eyes, but i will ask it anyway because i have been unable to find a conclusive answer anywhere.

I am looking to replace my crt tv in my room, and i stumbled across the HannsG HG281DP monitor. Its connectivity includes component. My current surround sound system is not high def, but has component connectivity also. I was wondering if a standard double ended component lead or maybe a component to scart convertor would do the trick. I know this must seem like a stupid question but i am not too keen on spending £300 on something that will not be compatible for what ever reason. By the by, my surround sound system is a Samsung HT q20.

Many Thanks


The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom