1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

component cable

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by rb5201, Aug 10, 2005.

1. rb5201

rb5201

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +185
    Hi, I currently have my xbox connected to my plasma through the advanced scart lead, which connects to my dvd which then connects to my amp. My problem is this does not give me a very good picture. I have also got componenet leads which have 5 leads which I guess connect straight to the amp. I just cannot figure out where they should plug in , the only spare rgb plugs I have are for the video to connect. The amp is a denon 1705.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks :)

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +731
    have you not got any spare component sockets on your plasma? if you have then just plug the component cable in and bobs your uncle. if you've run out then going through your denon will be the thing to do, on the back there should be 3 sets of component video sockets, 2 inputs and 1 output, connect your xbox to one of the inputs and another set of cables from the output sockets which then goto you display. if you refer to your manula for you denon there is a section about 'video switching' which should give you some help as well