1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Component adapter for NEC LT75/150z

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by sjp21, Jun 5, 2002.

1. sjp21

sjp21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Just purchased the NEC LT75z. Anyone have any luck obtaining the component video adapter (ADP-CV1) for either of this or the 150z projector? NEC are no use at all in trying to locate a supplier! Failing that where I can I find a suitable alternative component to Mini D Sub 15 lead?

I currently have the 75z hooked up to a Toshiba 900 via S-Video. If the current image is anything to go by then progressive scan should be amazing.

2. joe davis

joe davis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi

telephone 01442828188 for 15-pin-to rca x3 cable

3. EffTee

EffTee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I bought NEC's official 15 pin to component lead for a VT440 projector. It ended up costing almost £70 :blush: and is of very basic construction - just an unshielded, grey cable.

I'd recommend getting one made up - maybe as per the post above? If you definitely want an NEC one I can look up the details of where mine came from. It was NEC's servicing company.

EffTee