Completely Dead K800 - 1 day old.

qfk123

Picked up my SE K800 on O2 UK from the link today and all was going well , was learning how to use phone , features etc,

But after using the internet and rss bbc news feed, phone started freezing, tried rebooting took about 5 mins stuck on the logo screen or would get stuck on the searching network main screen.

Now the phone is dead , nothing will make it do anything , charging , taking battery out etc no lights- battery was fully charged before i played with it. Will leave it over night on charge , but did a quick google on dead k800 and looks like im not the only one with a k800 die on them.

Hoping the link will just swap it for another one without any problem but p**ssed this has happned - my previous phone 6680 had to get replaced after 2 days becuase of a line of dead pixels. just my luck. im off to Bed. :(

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Given that it's only 1 day old, the Link will have to replace it. Sounds like a bit of bad luck.

qfk123

Just had the phone replaced today no problems or issues, they looked kinda suprised it was bust but very willing to just swap it. Hoping this new phone - looked like a sealed unit will be more reliable.