1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete Novice Requires Mp3 Help!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Suave, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Suave

Suave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +713
    Hello All,

I am a complete novice when it comes to MP3 Players. I am prepared to spend between £150 and £250 (I am guessing I can get something pretty decent with that?) and everytime I look for something I get really confused as to what to get as there are so many out there!

I have a HP ZT3170 laptop with which I hope to legally download music. I would like the best, the most feature packed, the latest, best memory and battery life, most compatible and easiest to use MP3 player I can get for the money. (there are so many that are excellently designed on the looks department that I would buy thinking 'if it looks that good then it must be good' syndrome!

What do you folks reccommend - or do you think I should wait for newer models to come out in case there is something great just around the corner?

Thanks all!
    Suave!