Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Complete Novice Requires Mp3 Help!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Suave, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Suave

Suave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Hello All,

I am a complete novice when it comes to MP3 Players. I am prepared to spend between £150 and £250 (I am guessing I can get something pretty decent with that?) and everytime I look for something I get really confused as to what to get as there are so many out there!

I have a HP ZT3170 laptop with which I hope to legally download music. I would like the best, the most feature packed, the latest, best memory and battery life, most compatible and easiest to use MP3 player I can get for the money. (there are so many that are excellently designed on the looks department that I would buy thinking 'if it looks that good then it must be good' syndrome!

What do you folks reccommend - or do you think I should wait for newer models to come out in case there is something great just around the corner?

Thanks all!
    Suave!