Compete - Elite

Reaction score
Just been looking around the compete section of elite. There's a few competitions listed there. Some are "most flags capped", "most kills confirmed" etc.

May have this wrong but it looks like the comps run over a whole weekend. Does this mean if I only play 2 hours I have no chance, but some bedroom hermit that plays 40 hours wins it?

I was kind of hoping you'd have an average over 10/15 games. Which would seem fair. Anyone offer up more info?

Ps. Smashed my turtle beaches in blind fury today! I love this game :)

I'm interested as well tho I think 10/15 games can be too easily boosted.

Would love for it to be a best 2 hour window.

Just been looking around the compete section of elite. There's a few competitions listed there. Some are "most flags capped", "most kills confirmed" etc.

May have this wrong but it looks like the comps run over a whole weekend. Does this mean if I only play 2 hours I have no chance, but some bedroom hermit that plays 40 hours wins it?

I was kind of hoping you'd have an average over 10/15 games. Which would seem fair. Anyone offer up more info?

Ps. Smashed my turtle beaches in blind fury today! I love this game :)

you mean boyzee or gat? :laugh: only joking lads

im sure i saw 1 that only ran for a few hours but i may be mistaken

Det said:
I'm interested as well tho I think 10/15 games can be too easily boosted.

Would love for it to be a best 2 hour window.

No chance of any boosters winning a comp. Report button, sorted

Boyzee and Gat have the skills to really get up there. But neither are bedroom hermits :)

I haven't even seen a report button (it's not as easily noticed as on BO where you veiw all sorts of options on their playercard menu thingy)... but I hope you're right because having 2 clans in a match where they all agree to swap flags before the match starts wouldn't be that hard to do and most people don't view other people's recent matches often.

Boyzee and Gat have the skills to really get up there. But neither are bedroom hermits :)

I haven't even seen a report button (it's not as easily noticed as on BO where you veiw all sorts of options on their playercard menu thingy)... but I hope you're right because having 2 clans in a match where they all agree to swap flags before the match starts wouldn't be that hard to do and most people don't view other people's recent matches often.

I meant with them being 3rd prestige already , i know they arent it was a bit of banter

I know... hence the smiley. But Gat rarely posts and just wanted to avoid some confusion.

Didn't know they prestiged again though, thought they were second (at least they were yesterday). Or you mean third set of levels?

I know... hence the smiley. But Gat rarely posts and just wanted to avoid some confusion.

Didn't know they prestiged again though, thought they were second (at least they were yesterday). Or you mean third set of levels?

3rd prestige , a green emerald type thing

Just someone PM me when they have a "most RPG kills in a weekend" challenge.

I will clear my schedule.:thumbsup:

I haven't even seen a report button (it's not as easily noticed as on BO where you veiw all sorts of options on their playercard menu thingy)... .

If you select their name in the lobby, as you would too mute them, then there's a report player option there where you can choose form the usual suspects of cheating, boosting etc.

I wish the top option wasn't "add friend"... who in their right mind would think I wanted to add people more than mute people...

I wish the top option wasn't "add friend"... who in their right mind would think I wanted to add people more than mute people...

My sentiments exactly... :hiya:

Isn't it in alpha order?

You're in alpha order.

What about "MW Friend", sorts out the aplhabetic issue. May seem a bit like the inbetweeners though!

COD w*****s!

Boyzee is in the top 2000 in the world for wins. Worked out that he needed another 500 wins though to make the top 100!! (Probably even more now)

How are the leaderboards for hacking. I remember i use to not bother with the first few hundred as they were always hacked to death with 2,000,000 xp in 4 games etc.

So Boyzee could actually be higher than the leaderboard suggests.

How are the leaderboards for hacking. I remember i use to not bother with the first few hundred as they were always hacked to death with 2,000,000 xp in 4 games etc.

So Boyzee could actually be higher than the leaderboard suggests.

Not sure. Nothing really stood out as being hacked although the top person had about 1,400 wins with about 30 losses. Possible no doubt but his win streak was 1,400 which would mean he lost his first 30 games and then started winning :rolleyes:

Or he dashboards

Not sure. Nothing really stood out as being hacked although the top person had about 1,400 wins with about 30 losses. Possible no doubt but his win streak was 1,400 which would mean he lost his first 30 games and then started winning :rolleyes:

hmmm

1,400 wins isnt impossible but its bloody highly unlikely. :rolleyes:

Esp in a single streak!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom