Compatible Canon ink cartridges?

Discussion in 'Computer Peripherals & Consumables' started by Sab, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Sab

Sab

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I have a Canon MG6350 printer that cost me £150. However, when I bought six XL sized genuine Canon ink cartridges it cost me roughly £73 from Amazon!!!

Are the compatible Canon ink cartridges good quality and value for money? Will they damage the printer head?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

2. spyder viewer

spyder viewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,285
    I haven't got the same model as you but in my Pixma 5000 I only use Canon ink from these people. Printcartridge.net
    I have another canon printer which takes the same cartridge, but in that I use compatibles from the same supplier.

3. parman

parman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    i have been using compatables for years, (IP4300), no problems except the odd dodgy catridge that doesnt work properly, its that cheap it goes in the bin and usually good to go with the next one, people in the know will probably advise you to use originals every now and again but i dont bother. I suppose its down to personal preference and what chances you want to take. Is our printer for regular or occasional use ?