1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compatible batteries question

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by w4yne, Jul 5, 2004.

1. w4yne

w4yne
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Do any of you use the compatible batteries that can be found on ebay etc for less than £20 and if so how do you rate them , good or best left alone ?

2. w4yne

w4yne
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    So do you all buy original manufacturers replacement batteries then ? no one got a Hahnel or similar ?

3. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No I certainly do not buy only the expensive original equipment ones but you specifically said on e-bay so perhaps not many of us buy batteries that way.

I personally buy all my camera and camcorder batteries from www.keene.co.uk but there are dozens (if not hundreds) of cheap online retailers which are all very good. I just wouldn't trust an unknown seller on e-bay.

In over 10 years I have never had a problem with anything which I bought from Keenes.

4. w4yne

w4yne
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I said
    The important bit being the etc on the end but thanks for the info on Keenes :thumbsup: and if as you say you are happy with all you have bought off them in 10 years then it will probably be better for me to pay another £10 on top of the ebay prices for the same spec battery off them.