1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

compatibility issues with Pinacle DV Studio Delux

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Dr.Rock, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Dr.Rock

Dr.Rock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I have a Pinnacle Studio DV Deluxe version 7.

I am building a new computer (new processor, mobo, graphics card, etc), and I plan to move this Pinnacle hardware into the new setup. I am wondering if the Pinnacle has any conflicts/issues with certain hardware, especially with certain graphics cards which have their own built-in video capturing? I hope to get a card based on the ATI Radeon 9800XT, which is excellent for games. Most likely, the graphics card I choose will be the Asus 9800XT which has a build in Video in/out and DV-in, and most video cards these days have these features. Does anyone know if there are any problems running the Pinnacle card in a system with this graphics card? I was told (I don't know how reliable the source) that you can't install Pinnacle capture hardware in a system which has other video-capture devices.

I need to know quick, as it'll help me choose my graphics card.

Thanks.

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0