• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Compatability - Oculus Store and Steam Store

MartinH32

Just wondering, I've got Project Cars on Steam would that work with Oculus or would I need to purchase again from the Oculus store? Same with Dirt Rally too?

Thanks

Presuming Ed

I have Project CARS and it works OK on my Rift from Steam. Or it did last time I tried it, which was probably over a year ago. Can't help with DiRT.

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
They both works perfectl.. indeed the steam version is the one to buy them on even with the rift imo unless you have people specifically who you want to play with who got on oculus store . because more people play it online, and there is no store cross play between the 2.

before buying a game that is multiplayer it is worth checking out whether they are store cross play compatible before buying.

I have a mate with a vive and we plan on co-oping a lot of games so it is v important for me.

i recently started a list here if it helps... but all games in that list DO work on the rift even if bought on steam

Oculus Discussion Forums

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom