• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Comparison Yamaha RX-V2600 / Sony STR-DA7100ES

tfboy

I'd be really keen to compare the Sony I have borrowed at the moment against a Yamaha 2600 as everyone seems to like it.

If anyone's in the Berkshire area with a 2600 and they're up for a little experimentation, I'd love to hear from you :hiya:

I'll need to return the Sony amp in a couple of weeks, so this is a limited time offer :p

edited to add of course, I could go to a HiFi such as audio-t / sevenoaks, but I wouldn't want a salesman clouding my judgement ;)

I don't mind whether some one comes round to my place with their 2600 or whether I visit you with the 1700ES. Either way, it's cool to me. But I think the latter would be better as my speaker setup is a little "old" and not that common. This coming weekend or next is best.

Of course, if anyone has something other than a Yamaha 2600, that would be cool too :)

Xavier

tfboy

Cheers clarky. Pardon my ignorance, but SSAV ?
edit found it :rolleyes:

tfboy

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom