Question Compact/low profile center and fronts needed

piston broke

Hi
Looking for a center and fronts that are no more than about 100mm high for a lounge. I know it's not much room but there you go, we're all at the mercy of something:)
I'm currently thinking my best bets are Cambridge Audio minx 22's but would like to check that I'm not missing a trick anywhere.
Thanks for the help:thumbsup:

Member 769353

Previously davidf
The problem is that the more compact a speaker gets, the more it is compromised. If there is any way you can accommodate something a little larger, the whole system will be all the better for it - the centre speaker is the most important speaker in a multi-channel system.

If the front left and right are quite close together (either side of a TV for example), you might be able to do without a centre, and get better quality left and right speakers.

PSM1

Distinguished Member
What is the budget and what AVR do you have?
Why the 100mm height restriction? A speaker will never sound its best in a recess or AV cabinet.
A picture or description of the room/speaker location may help with suggestions.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom