Compact Camera Canon S110 vs Fuji XF1?

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by timmothy, Feb 27, 2014.

1. timmothy

timmothy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi All

I have recently gone on a trip to Budapest and feel really let down by my current camera (Fuji Z-90). The quality of the shots indoors is atrocious and this is not improved with its flash. Even the outdoor pictures aren't great and the battery life is poor.

I am looking for a compact camera under £150 that is pocket friendly and good in poor light conditions but equally good on a nice sunny beach.

The above cameras are the ones I have shortlisted after a lot of research, if there are any other worth considering then please let me know. With regards to the two I have shortlisted, is there a better one for my needs?

2. twist

twist
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,992
    The Fuji has a bigger sensor so will provide better low light. No compact in your price range will deliver great images in poor light. RX100 is the closest youll get to something decent and thats £250-300 used.

3. timmothy

timmothy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Twist

Thanks for the reply. I understand that I am asking a lot of a compact camera although I don't want great indoor pictures just ones that are decent and will be able to remind me of the places I have visited.

4. twist

twist
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,992