Commercial video production

Alexander505

Novice Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone here knew of any free or affordable resources for a commercial video production,scheduling and script writing information. I’m currently working on promoting my business and I’m looking for a great video to do this. I'm looking for a video production company that can provide me a unique and innovative video with voice,music and graphics, material on writing narrative based scripts and the technical side (camera/lights).Any suggestions?

What's your budget then?

I ask only because I run my own photography / videography company and can offer anything from straight video to motion graphics, photorealistic 3D product visualisation and most things in between.

I'm not actively touting for the work as my schedule is pretty full at the moment but is I can help out I will.

Last edited:
I also know some copywriters etc.

I note that you are in Canada so as this site is primarily UK not sure it will be the best place to get these services. Though i'm sure Ghostrider wouldnt mind an all expenses paid trip to Ontario

Works for me :D.

I have relatives in Brantford ON and haven't been there in over 40 years.

Your request is all over the place - any you proposing you are going to script, shoot and produce a 'great' video or are you going to hire a Production Co. to produce it for you?

Who are your audience and how are you planning on getting the video In front of them?

Joe

Hello Alexander! I have been into a video commercial production before and I worked with MJM media Ontario. They expertise in making video commercials. Here’s an example of their work

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom