Commercial Social Account Code of Conduct

Discussion in 'Advertiser Exclusive Offers' started by Stuart Wright, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright
    AVForums Founder Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,542
    All AVForums sponsors posting in the forums with a Commercial Social Account (seen with an AVForums Sponsor ribbon under the avatar) must abide by the AVForums rules and additionally the Sponsor's code of conduct.

2. Trollslayer

Trollslayer
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,067
    Good idea.

3. Steve Stifler

Steve Stifler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +943
    Hi Stuart

I guess the code is only visible to sponsors, which I assume means assured advertisers. If ordinary members don't have access like me, I assume Moderators will be keeping the peace?
    Jez

4. themovierooms

themovierooms
    Well-known Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +689
    Can you not see the rules on this then Jez? Maybe it is locked for sponsors then...... I think it needs to be made clear that normal users should not recieve unsolicited PM's from Advertisers chasing them. Perhaps if it was clear, it may be reported a bit more.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  5. Member 719122

Member 719122
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Seems from what I can see that this approach would be counter productive anyway. Jen - KO

6. themovierooms

themovierooms
    Well-known Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +689
    I agree, but there are some out there who do not always abide by the rules!

7. Steve Stifler

Steve Stifler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +943
    Hi Dan

I might have been too fast or the link was temporarily broken. Anyway I can read it now which is useful.

Have a great weekend.
    Regards
    Jez

8. Steve Stifler

Steve Stifler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +943
    Hi Dan

Maybe the link was broken or not opened up when I looked but it's working fine now.

Have a great weekend
    Jez

9. Steve Stifler

Steve Stifler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +943
    Hi Dan

I've been trying to reply but this useless Apple iPad keeps dropping out of Safari. I can now see the rules thanks.
    Jez

10. pinky3003

pinky3003

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    i must ask... how on earth can you get involved with Gearbest ?..... several respected forums/sites have had a run... and in the end have had to ban gearbest as a sponsor because of there terrible service .... i would expect better here...... a sample of what they provide....
    Hello FreakTabMember, hello Gearbest,
    we made our decision and hope to find a fair compromise for all of us.
    1. The Gearbest advertising and support area is closed for 2 month. After that Gearbest can come back and we open the area again. This will be at the first of May with a fresh start for Gearbest
    2. We suggest Gearbest to use the time for creating a new after sale support.
    3. In case Gearbest comes to us with a better concept earlier than two month, we will of course check the content and consider reopening the Gearbest corner before the two month are over.
    So in fact Gearbest must not develope a new concept to get back, but we recommend to do it, because we will step in again and then it is over.

We see at the moment that Gearbest shows since 3 days no activities. Some open questions are not answered, but we close these threads now. Sorry we won’t wait until Gearbest is in the mood to help.
    Hopefully Gearbest will accept our decision as a fair choice to get refreshed back with a better support for the future on FreakTab.

11. Member 747460

Member 747460
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2

Dear Friend,

Nice day!

This is Eileen from Gearbest, hope it's not too late to see your feedback,
    We, Gearbest, have working hard on improving our customer service now,

1. Now our product page shows whether has stock or not, if stock it's within 10, it will shows how many left, and if out of stock but products will be back soon, it will shows the delivery date, and if long time no stock, will will mark out of stock and people can't order, :)

2. We have now 3 Day Dead on Arrival gurantee,
    If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our Support Center for RMA authorization within 3 days of the order being received. The associated item will be exchanged with a new product free of charge (we will reimburse the return shipping cost), or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at GearBest.

3. GearBest Now Accepts PayPal Credit

4. Shipping from GearBest to the United Kingdom - GearBest Blog

• European Warehouse: Located in the UK.: products are not subject to customs.

• British Express: OneWorldExpress. With this express you will not pay customs at any order value. GearBest will prepay the VAT. We strongly suggest this channel. Your parcel will fly from Hong Kong directly to London (4-5 days). Than in 24-48 hours delivered by a national express. All tracked on OneWorld website.
    European Warehouse

The european warehouse is located in Manchester, UK. All parcels sent to any UK address from this warehouse are subject to free shipping. All the products are in stock with immediate shipping. 24-48 hours after the order, you will receive your parcel. No customs: all products are already in the UK and not subject to duties.

EU warehouse link: GearBest EU Warehouse warehouse Stock - 24 Hour Dispatch | GearBest.com

Insurance conditions

During checkout there is an option to add insurance. We suggest to add insurance for orders above 20£. Orders with insurance lost by express are eligible to full reimbursement on the selected payment method. Orders with no insurance above 20£ might not receive full reimbursement (usually 50%) in the case the parcel gets lost during transit.

Hope it's useful to you, :)

If you have any problems about Gearbest, pls feel free to contact me here or via mail [email protected] or skype: eileenliujuly, I am very happy to help, :)

Enjoy your day!

Best regards,
    Eileen

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016