1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments within DVD Reviews

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by lee789, Mar 10, 2005.

1. lee789

lee789

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Just a thought really or maybe a suggestion ?

The DVD Review section allows users to post, but not many people post comments after reviews.

Is this just forum etiquette that the review stands as it is and any discussion on dvds happen within this forum ? Or is it open for people to add comments about the film, sound picture etc within the review.

This is one area I enjoy looking at and think the reviewers do a great job but also would appreciate other peoples views on discs.

Any thoughts ?

2. west

west

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't think you can actually respond right under the review but you can on the page which provides the link to the review from this forum. I think as long as there's a box to respond to then feel free to respond. I myself recently made comment on the Japanese versions of underworld and resident evil apocalypse.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193071&highlight=underworld

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193366&highlight=Resident+evil

You are right that not many people respond to the reviews, I'm not sure why exactly that his.

3. west

west

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    having just looked I suppose you could make comment since there is a button saying post reply

4. Phil Hinton

Phil Hinton
    Editor Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,972
    Guys,
    You are more than welcome to post comments after the review in the review forum, this has just been introduced recently.

5. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,081
    :smashin: didn't know that, always wanted to be able to ask a question about the review or just make a comment