Coming up to 1000 posts...any perks to being a Senior Member?

sunnysunnysunny

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As you can see from my post count, I'm not that far from hitting the big triple zero, which makes me a Senior Member.
So, asking all you AVF veterans who are well head of me, are there any perks to moving up the scale and becoming a Senior Member? :D

As you can see from my post count, I'm not that far from hitting the big triple zero, which makes me a Senior Member.
So, asking all you AVF veterans who are well head of me, are there any perks to moving up the scale and becoming a Senior Member? :D

sadly, none at all

Tis just a measure of how 'sad' we are :D

Damn, and I was hoping for something cool, like Woolworths vouchers :D (sorry, that joke really has been used way too much) :rotfl:

You get to 1000 and then the mods do a post cull in certain forums and you become a lowly member again.

I've been Veteran Member twice and been relegated to the lowly ranks of prominent member.

Yes. Yes there is. But I'm not saying, because it's a secret...

/me does NINJAAAH look

Nope no perks at all. There no incentive to posting, we do it for the love :rolleyes::D

Nothing, sorry !!

No, nothing at all (apart from the secret spa area) nothing to see here please keep moving on :)

you get a bumper sticker that says

I HAVE 1000 AVFORUMS POSTS :smashin:

I HAVE NO LIFE :thumbsdow

That's really weird. Everytime I get to a milestone of posts, IanJ comes round to my house with a bottle of wine, some fine cigars and good times are had by all ...... does nobody else get this little perk?

That's really weird. Everytime I get to a milestone of posts, IanJ comes round to my house with a bottle of wine, some fine cigars and good times are had by all ...... does nobody else get this little perk?

I dont get them but he hates me :hiya:

OMG, I was thinking I was spending far too much time on these forums and when I saw your post I began to wonder if I might be promoted soon. Then I checked my post count. :cool:

Damn, and I was hoping for something cool, like Woolworths vouchers :D (sorry, that joke really has been used way too much) :rotfl:

TBH all it really means is that you should get out more and sit on your PC less.

I'm going to take my own advice now :D

It looks like I will be popping round again soon as you have another milestone coming up. I've got a few decent Cubans in the humidor to bring with me

Wait till they have the famous AVfourms purge

Watch and be amazed as you post count dwindles :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom