1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Soon on TV in November!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Oct 19, 2004.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

I just thought I'd whet your appetites! :thumbsup:

Later on today, I will be posting a very lengthy post, about all the exciting, mouth-watering shows coming to TV in the month of November. :cool: I guarantee that there will be something for (almost) everyone!

Just to tease you, for a few hours, some of these shows are real classy programmes. There will be UK premieres of "The 4400", "Hack", "Dragnet: Season 2" and many, many more!

My post should be up in this thread, by about 10pm tonight, at the latest!

Check back here for more details, after that time! :)

Pooch

2. NoEntry2k

NoEntry2k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    You may want to include the UK premier of the long awaited season two of Boomtown (thats the final six episodes ever produced) on FX289 from November 1st 10pm.

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi Again,

I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting, but - at long last - here's my guide to what's coming up in November (including the above suggestion). :)

First of all, there's a new TV channel broadcasting on Sky, which was originally supposed to be Freeview only. "ITV3" is now broadcasting an unencrypted promotional trailer, and this is now available to Sky viewers.

If you go into your "Add Channels" menu, and do a channel search using:

10.906 degrees - Vertical - 22.0 - FEC 5/6

… you should find that a mystery station called "G54" comes up. This is ITV3! Officially, the channel starts broadcasting on November 1st, and is Freeview only. However, rumours abound that a last-minute deal is being put-through, so that Sky viewers will also get the channel. (Sadly, no EPG number has been assigned yet.)

When ITV3 does start, apart from repeats of old shows like "Inspector Morse", "Coronation Street", "Midsummer Murders" and the like, ITV3 have some new US shows starting as well.

These include:
    Karen Sisco (a new mystery-thriller, spin-off TV show, from the hit film "Out Of Sight" which had George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez in it)

Hack (a new crime series, starring David Morse, Andre Braugher, George Dzundza, and Bebe Neuwirth).

Dragnet (Season 2 of the superb modern-day version of the 1950's cult detective show, including all the episodes not shown in the USA!), and

Crossing Jordan (Season 2 of the intelligent and provocative forensics drama, with Jill Hennessey).

Also worth looking out for throughout November, are (in no particular order):
    (TBC means "To Be Confirmed)

"The Ultimate Guide To The Simpsons" (Channel 4. Date and time TBC.)
    Spend an entire day with the yellow-coloured, dysfunctional family, including new documentaries, behind-the-scenes features, interviews with the cast and crew, and unseen clips.

"The 4400" (Sky 1, from Sunday 21st November at 9pm)
    Acclaimed new sci-fi drama, from Francis Ford Coppola, the brains behind "Apocalypse Now", "The Godfather" and "First Wave". This show, like "Hex", will only run for 5 or 6 episodes. Depending on UK ratings, the go-ahead for a full 13-episode season may be forthcoming. Episode 1 is a double-length Pilot Movie.

"Firefly" (Sci-Fi Channel, starts late October)
    A much-deserved, repeat run for what has become a cult show, from the creator of "Angel" and Buffy". Joss Whedon creates possibly the first intelligent sci-fi/western. A group of disparate pirates, led by a racconteur and all-round space-bum for-hire, picks-up a doctor and his sister, who are both on the run from a shady and illicit organisation. At first, they are feared, but soon, everyone is fighting for their lives, with half the crew wanting them dead, the other half wanting to adopt them as part of the crew. Witty, literate, and ballsy, give the show half-a-chance, and within the first 3 or 4 episodes, I'm certain you'll be hooked. Sci-Fi are thankfully airing the show in the correct transmission order, but not in the original widescreen format. A much-missed, 13 episode series, that will eventually continue in the Summer 2005 cinema film "Serenity"! Truly sublime!

"Boomtown": Season 2 (FX289, starts soon)
    After winning critical acclaim, this superb crime drama, was rudely put-to-sleep. Now, FX289 are going to show the final 6 episodes, that make-up Season 2. Whilst they won't be able to show the original widescreen versions, this may be your only chance to see them at all, for a while, as Five still haven't decided when they can air them on terrestrial.

"Deadwood" (Sky 1, Tuesdays, already airing!)
    Whilst this is not a new show, we will be getting World Premiere's of all remaining episodes. In the USA, "Deadwood" is currently on hiatus, after episode five. As such, the remaining 8 episodes making-up the entire first season, will be all-new to the UK and the rest of the world, when they continue to air throughout October, November and December on Sky 1 and Sky Mix! Catch this tough and uncompromising western show, but be warned: the language is even grittier than "The Sopranos"!

"Law And Order" (Sky 1)
    The latest episodes from the US, continue throughout November. Now one of the longest running shows ever made in TV history! Always enthralling, always inspired, this is one of the best traditional crime shows on the box.

"Law And Order - Special Victims Unit" (Hallmark)
    "Law And Order - Criminal Intent" (Hallmark)
    Both shows continue to give Hallmark some of their strongest ratings figures, and it's not hard to see why. Continuing from the long tradition of great crime drama, first seen in "Law And Order", these two spin-offs, tackle crime from a different perspective. "SVU" is now in its fifth season, and Hallmark are repeating all five seasons, back-to-back, before premiering Season 6, in the middle of 2005. "Criminal Intent" is also getting a complete rerun, with Seasons 1 and 2, before continuing straight into all-new Season 3. Worthy dramas! One note of caution, however. "SVU - Season 4" contains some of the most disturbing episodes I've ever seen. If you can't handle brutal themes of incest, rape and/or paedophilia, I'd recommend not watching the show. Even in the US, viewers were warned about "explicit content"!

"Early Edition" (Hallmark, times vary)
    Remember the days of Sky 2? Well, this little drama series was one of the first that aired. A brilliant little fantasy show about a man who receives the next days news, 24 hours earlier, and has to save someone, to prevent their life (and his) from going off-kilter. The Pilot Episode starred actor Tom Noonan, a s suicidal depressive. He will be more familiar to you as The Tooth Fairy in Micheal Mann's hit film "Manhunter"! Warm-hearted drama, with a fun bunch of characters. Season 4 is currently coming to an end, before we go right back to the start again!

"Seven Days" (Bravo, Saturdays)
    When this first aired on BBC2, back in September 2001, the show was quickly pulled due to the 9-11 tragedy, and its aftermath. Despite many pleas, the show was jettisoned from the BBC schedules, and the rights quickly dropped. Bravo, have thankfully bought all three seasons, and are going to be repeating all 3, from the middle of November. Watch a man journey back-in-time seven days, to resolve various disasters, whilst trying to get into bed with his female Russian co-worker!

"Scrubs" (Sky 1, various times)
    Yep, go right back to the start with the slightly deranged hospital staff, when Sky 1 airs repeats of the first 2 seasons of this surreal hospital comedy. Showing at various times, so keep your eyes on the schedules.

"The Hitchhiker Chronicles" (FX289, TBC)
    I have no idea what this series is, but I have heard that several forum members wanted to know when it started. Well, check out FX289 in November, and you'll find out!

"Homicide: The Movie" (Hallmark, 23rd November, 10pm-Midnight)
    For those of you who wanted to know whatever happened to Captain Al Giardello and his officers, find out in this rather-good TV movie, that concludes the multi-award winning cop drama.

"South Park" (Sky 1, 23rd November, 10:30pm)
    Season 7 concludes, with the remaining few episodes (previously unaired in the UK), and then going straight into all-new Season 8. Exotic episodes include "Raisins", "Good Times With Weaons", "The Passion Of The Jew" and "Goobacks"! Expect the usual quota of bad taste and hilariously violent antics!

"American Dreams" (Hallmark, 25th November, 10am)
    New American drama. No further details, I'm afraid. Airs daily, every weekday at 10am and repeated same day, at 6pm.

"Tour Of Duty" (FX289, late-November)
    The superb US drama, from the late-1980's, gets another repeat run, right from the beginning of Season 1, through to the end of Season 3. Set in the middle of the Vietnam war, Sergeant Zeke Anderson starts his third tour, with a bunch of all-new, young recruits. Along the way, they have to deal with drugs, bureaucracy, and death of loved-ones. A one-of-a-kind show, that is truly amazing, and still holds up far better than most dramas of the Eighties. Still controversial, still unsettling, and surprisingly shocking and gritty, watch the only fictional show that tells what it was really like for the average young American male, in 1967. Watch out for plenty of then unknown actors, including Kim Delaney (NYPD Blue), Michael T Rooker (Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer), Lee Majors (The Six Million Dollar Man), Carl Weathers (Predator), Kyle Chandler (Early Edition / The Lyon's Den) and many others. Airing weekdays at 5pm, with a repeat, next day at Noon.

Hope that has all proved useful and of interest! Bye! :hiya:

Pooch

4. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Looking forward to HACK and even 10 episodes of Karen Sisco is better than none as Carla Gugino is just gorgeous :blush:
    It was another show that didn't appeal to US audiences then got pulled never to return which is a shame because it wasn't a bad comedy/action drama.

Not sure where you got your info on Deadwood though, the entire series has already been shown on HBO once already.

5. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Starburst,

My "Deadwood" info, came from someone in the US, who told me that it was on hiatus. Hence, I posted the info here. Maybe they meant, the repeat run was on hiatus?!

Anyway, apologies if I was wrong. :(

Pooch

6. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    No worries, I'm just to picky for my own good:)
    Appreciate your posts and lets face it even proffesional publications don't get it right all the time.

7. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    HI,

Slight amendment. It looks like ITV3 will be showing Seasons 1 and 2 of "LA Dragnet", this time around! I'd recommend the show, as it's actually quite enjoyable to watch.

Pooch

8. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

I have some important news for you all, on various programmes! So, let's get right down to business! :) Here goes:-

Channel 4 has purchased the terrestrial TV rights to JJ Abrams' (creator of "Alias") new show "Lost". :mad: The show looks likely to now go to a full 22-episode season. It deals with the aftermath of survivors of an air-crash, who all end-up stranded on a desert island. Bearing in mind, the channel's previous track-record of purchasing US imported shows, this latest purchase will probably end-up being shown in a bastardised-6pm, suitable-for-the-under-8's version too, just like "Alias", "Angel", "Babylon 5" and numerous other adult shows. We can but hope, that they see fit to air it in a post-9pm time-slot.

"Spaced" the hit C4 comedy, may never reach a third series. After the hit movie "Shaun Of The Dead" earlier this year, the team behind the show's creation, have so much on their plate at the moment, that a third season may simply never get made. So says Edgar Wright - the film and shows' director.

"Deadwood's" first season will run to just 12 episodes, whilst Season 2 will probably run to the HBO-normal run of 13. At the moment, Season 2 has not yet been given a transmission date in the USA.

"Third Rock From The Sun" is being released as a complete, 139-episode DVD boxed-set, in the very near future. Containing all six seasons, across a mammoth 18-discs, the award-winning American comedy will finally see all episodes being given a release, after the previously bizarre release schedule. Those who've purchased each season separately, will be able to buy the remaining seasons separately between now and early-2005.

"The Sweeney" is also being released in a giant DVD boxed-set, featuring every episode ever made. The set will house 16-discs in total, and will be identical in content and extras to the regular, individual series sets that have been sold thus far. The only difference, will be the price. Expect to pay about £79-99 for the entire series boxed set.

"Hex" already looks to be going forward for a full second series, despite having only had one of its first five episodes shown on UK TV. Critical acclaim, as well as high ratings for its initial Sky 1/Sky Mix broadcasts, and popularity for Transatlantic sales, seem to assure a 13-episode run for Series 2!

"Millennium" Season 3 is to be released on DVD at the end of this month. Also available will be a complete "Millennium: All 3 Seasons" DVD boxed set. Expect a reduced price, to the single season releases!

Fans of "The Simpsons" spin-off animation show "Futurama" should be in heaven, as a complete four-season, 15-disc, deluxe DVD boxed set gets a release very soon, here in the UK. Looking more like a suitcase, the set will house every episode made, and will come in a special, multi-coloured case, with all of the characters of the show on it. Pre-release pics make this set look truly delightful! Expect a big rush on this, when it comes to pre-ordering it!

"Monk" Seasons 2 and 3 have been bought by the BBC, and Season 2 will start in a few weeks time on BBC2. As the show did so well, it is likely to be aired on Saturday afternoons or early Saturday teatime.

"The Simpsons" will now be launching on Channel 4 on the 5th November 2004. Episodes will air daily during the week, with two episodes on Fridays. The time-slot is likely to be at 6pm. Editing and censorship is almost entirely guaranteed! :mad:

"Wallace And Gromit" fans rejoice. The BBC has ploughed money into a new Aardman animation series. The as-yet-untitled show will star "A Close Shave's" Shaun The Sheep, and will last a massive 40-episodes. Industry insiders suggest that each episode will be ten to fifteen minutes each!

The £2m British animation show "Popetown" has been officially banned by its creators, the BBC. With so many thousands of complaints received, pre-transmission, the BBC have decided that the show is simply too risky to air to the public. No news, though, whether or not the ten-episode show will ever make its way to a DVD release.

"Monkey Dust" Season 1 will start on BBC2 at 10pm, from Monday 25th October. If you like dark, controversial, disturbing vignettes of animation, then this is the show for you. Just be warned: it's not for the under-18's or those of you who are easily offended!

Despite failing on the Showtime Network in the US, J. Michael Straczynski's "Jeremiah" may still get a third-season. He has already got several story ideas and plots in line, even if Showtime don't want to take up the show beyond the end of Season 2. A DVD release of Season 1 is still pending.

The TV-movie conclusion to "Farscape", entitled "The Peacekeeper Wars", has finally aired in the US on the Sci-Fi Channel. Early reports said that the conclusion was everything that Scapers had hoped for. No decision has yet been made as to who or when a UK transmission will be made, but a DVD release is almost certain, after the UK Season 4 boxed-set is released in 2005.

Okay, that's all for now. :)

Pooch

9. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Third Rock 139 episode DVD boxset, I better get saving right now:)

It's interesting to see a number of these mammoth releases of previously released programs particular Red Dwarf, Roswell and as you say Futurama. Do they really think the market is that strong to support a second issue or perhaps they think the fans are that stupid as to buy the dvd's again!
    I've already seen a marked drop off in my DVD movie purchases because I simply do not trust the studios not to release a superior version 6 months later. I hate to say it but even though I love having genuine original discs on my shelves I have no problem "aquiring" copies of these movies because I feel cheated and the studios don't deserve my money. If the second or even third releases is significantly better than I consider actually buying a genuine copy.

Hmmm, felt the blood rising during that speech:)

Peacekeeper Wars, bloody brilliant and does indeed make a fitting tribute to a great show which didn't suffer too badly for being a BBC pronounced "cult" show and therefore not deserving of an uncut post watershed timeslot.

10. smelly

smelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Hi Pooch,

It seems that maybe C4 are showing some episodes at 9pm :smashin: .....have cut the following from SNPP.com.

Channel 4 now own the terrestrial rights to the show, and as of 5th November will be airing the show weeknights at 6pm with new season 12 episodes Fridays at 9pm. The show's launch night consists of two new S12 episodes, as well as a documentary, The Ultimate Guide To The Simpsons, and a celebrity panel comedy quiz hosted by Jamie Theakston, The Simpsons' Quiz Show. The marathon airs from 9pm to midnight. The older seasons, airing weeknights from November 8th, are yet TBC, but as RTÉ2 in Ireland recently retrieved the rights to season 4, S4 could be a likely prospect.

11. Fordy

Fordy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Yeah, But What About Nypd Blue!

12. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

Potentially, more good news, regarding ITV3.

They will be airing US legal dramas, "The Practice" and "LA Law", as well as "Chicago Hope".

All shows will air daily, Mondays-Fridays, at least twice a day each! No details on which episodes/seasons will be shown, but I expect:
    "The Practice" (Season 1, or Season 4 onwards)
    "LA Law" (All Seasons)
    "Chicago Hope" (No details!)

I pray that I can get ITV3 on Sky, as my Freeview reception was :censored: !

Pooch

13. Spookyville

Spookyville
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The 4400 has already been comissioned for a second series next year...

14. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

More exciting news will soon be coming, about more quality new shows arriving on your goggle-box in the next week. :clap:

Come back to this thread, at 10pm tonight, and all the lovely details will be ready for your perusal. There are new US dramas; an all-new, never-before-seen US animation show, and some wonderful news about other shows that are popular with you folks, but not with the channels they are broadcast on. :thumbsup:

See you later on tonight....! ;)

Pooch

15. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

Well, thanks for being patient! :) Here are the details, you've all been waiting for...

Saturday 13th November
    BBC2 (16:40) MONK (Season 2, Episode 1)
    Brand new series, never before seen on terrestrial TV, of the brilliantly nutty crime comedy show. If you enjoyed "Due South", then you'll love this. Tony Shalhoub plays semi-retired police officer Adrian Monk, a man who suffers from every known phobia and anxiety. With his companion, Sherona, and her son Benji, the trio help the police catch crooks, in their own inimitable style. Very funny, and with a lot of great guest stars. First of 13 episodes.

Living TV (19:00) GAME OVER (Season 1, Episode 1)
    The acerbic, and all-new US animated show, comes to British TV, following the adventures of a computer game family, the Smashenbaums! First of XX episodes.

Sunday 14th
    Five (21:00) FILM: Terminator 3 - The Rise Of The Machines
    UK Movie Premiere, (even before Sky!), of the latest in the acclaimed Terminator film series. Krystanna Loken plays the TX Terminator, who is out to kill John Connor once more, and to finally bring the world to a very real apocalyptic end! Some outstanding special effects and stunts, but probably the weakest in the trilogy. The film was given a 12A certificate. but some viewers might feel this is a film suitable only for over-15's. (It's not as family-friendly, as the BBFC think!) The film is followed at 23:05, by an hour-long documentary about the Terminator Trilogy.

Monday 15th
    C4 (13:00) Third Watch (Season 5, Episode 1)
    After a very late change of heart, it seems Channel Four have bowed-down to viewer request, and are going to start Season 5 several months earlier than anticipated! Yes, at long last, we can see the show that gives you the best of ER, NYPD Blue, and The West Wing in one almighty show. Due to the early time-slot, expect some heavy edits (but hopefully not too many)! Showing every weekday, at 13:00 hours. (Warning: two late-night, too-strong-for-the-kiddies episodes, will be airing late-night, this week. One is on Thursday night at 1:30am, and one on Friday night at 3:15am! Don't forget!)

C4 (00:35) Animate! TV
    New series of acclaimed and never-seen-before short animated films, as commissioned by Channel 4 and the British Film Institute. Not suitable for younger audiences.

Tuesday 16th
    BBC2 (19:00) Shooting Stars (rpt)
    It's a repeat, but it's a classic episode. Larry Hagman and Gail Hipgrave (nee Porter), arrive on the manic quiz show, hosted by Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer.

Five (22:55) Crime Scene Academy
    New six-part documentary series following students at the National Forensic Academy in Tennessee. Episode one looks at trainees having to deal with decomposed bodies. A unique and original training facility is available to the students, to help them in the study of homicides. However, not all the students accept having to come face-to-face with death, so early on in their course.

BBC1 (23:15) FILM: First Blood
    The original, and intelligent film that kick-started the Rambo film series, gets an uncut, widescreen airing on BBC1. Be warned: the start time may vary in your part of the country. For some bizarre reason, the film has been scheduled at different times that night, in different parts of the country, even if you have Sky. Start time varies between 23:15 and Midnight, so check local press for final details on the night!

Five (23:30) Boomtown (Season 2, Episode 1)
    It's back! The acclaimed, and sadly short-lived, second series of the jaw-dropping US crime show, finaly gets its first UK terrestrial airing, in its original and correct widescreen ratio! Watch these final six episodes, and get to meet some new characters, including musician/actress Vanessa Williams, (from "Murder One"), Kelly Rowan (from The OC), and Megan Ward (from "Dark Skies"), alongside Detective Stevens (Donnie Wahlberg) and Detective Bobby "Fearless" Smith (Mykelti Williams).

Wednesday 17th
    BBC1 (23:20) FILM: Tremors
    If you enjoy good, old-fashioned cult movies, or daft "B" flicks, then you have to see this quintessential pastiche. Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward play two repairmen stuck in a dead-end US town, when residents start turning up dead, having been attacked by underground monsters. A brilliant film, that everyone should see at least once. Great action, super effects, a wonderful cast, and downright funny!

Thursday 18th
    BBC3 (23:25) and (23:55) Mind, Body And Kick-Ass Moves!
    A repeat showing of the intelligent BBC documentary series, with Brummie martial arts expert Chris Crudelli. Genuinely shocking and rewarding. Will open you mind to all aspect of Asian martial-arts culture! Be warned, though: some of the material is a bit nasty!

C4 (01:30) Third Watch
    The late-night episode, being shown uncut and uncensored, that is crucial to a Season 5 story arc. Don't forget to video or watch this episode!

Friday 19th
    BBC1 (19:00) Children In Need
    Okay, so although it's for charity, I do accept that this isn't always as great as it used to be. However, tonight's event could be either monumentally fab, or truly awful. Why? Because at various points during the evening, the orignal heavy-metal rock legend that is Ozzy Osborne, will be appearing, alongside his Dead Ringer's counterpart.

ITV3 (21:00) FILM: Stakeout
    Fun, mid-80's classic action-adventure movie, starring Richard Dreyfuss and Emilio Estevez as two mismatched policemen, on a late-night stakeout. Funny, sick, and full of action, it still remains an enjoyable evening's entertainment. Watch out for the classic "rampant cat and dog, in the back seat of a car" scene!

C4 (03:15) Third Watch
    Another late-night episode, being shown uncut and uncensored, that is crucial to a Season 5 story arc. Don't forget to video or watch this episode!

Hope that is all of interest to you folks! ;)

Pooch

16. Fordy

Fordy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Pooch,

I'm not a begging man normally, but please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please. You know so much can you tell me when NYPD Blue is back, I miss it so much!

17. smelly

smelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Hi Pooch :hiya:

There's a bit more about this American Dreams on TVTome..http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-10784/

Not sure whether anyone has seen it or knows whether its any good?? Its won a couple of Emmy's if that's anything to go by :thumbsup:

18. NoEntry2k

NoEntry2k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Game Over has been on Trouble before so its not a UK premier.

19. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    HI Fordy,

Alas, I have no news, apart from the standard Channel 4 answer, saying "It's not been scheduled yet, and we don't confirm our schedules more than two weeks in advance." :rolleyes:

I do know they have the rights to Season 10. However, don't expect to see it on UK terrestrial TV screens until February or March 2005, at the earliest... Unless C4 decide to spring it upon us, without any warning!

Sorry, I can't be of any more use, on this issue. As soon as I know something concrete, then I'll post it.. I promise. :)

Pooch

20. Fordy

Fordy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Thanks Pooch,

Any news is better than no news.:(

Its greatly appreciated, keep up the good work