Comic Book Question. Publication Orders of TPBs / Collected Editions

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone please help

I’m after something that I thought would be simple to find but which seems not as easy as thought

I’ve been out of the comic book game for many a year and seeking to get back in with a few TPBs (Batman family books initially)

What i am after is a list of all DC TPBs / collected editions for last few years (2017/2018) in order they published.

Also then if possible similar for Marvel

I’ve found a few lists online but either seem to not be accurate or very out of date

Cheers.

Can anyone please help

I’m after something that I thought would be simple to find but which seems not as easy as thought

I’ve been out of the comic book game for many a year and seeking to get back in with a few TPBs (Batman family books initially)

What i am after is a list of all DC TPBs / collected editions for last few years (2017/2018) in order they published.

Also then if possible similar for Marvel

I’ve found a few lists online but either seem to not be accurate or very out of date

Cheers.
here some well one for the time being as I had them at the top of a list in internet explorer which only went down the other day so what's transferred to Bing gone in alphabetical order (thanks a bunch Bing) rather than the order I had them in so will look later as I'm about to go out.

the present DC collection.

Last edited:
Cheers s always Garrett

All the “full” chronological lists for the DC books seem to end about 12 to 18 months ago. Does not matter which ones find all seem to end roughly same place

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom