comet price match

pmn

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i wonder if any of you would be able to offer me some guidance.

i have to replace by old tv through comet (due to haivng insurance vouchers with them)

i liked the look of he LG 32LH3000 and the LGLG HT503PH speakers. the tv was listed at £499.99 in comet and the speakers 199.95, with a discount package price of £649.99 when bought together.
the salesperson in comet would only offer me the tv under price match at £399.99 as per richersounds price.

i tried to get the lady to give me the tv and speakers for £549.99, but she would not budge on this depite the package deal saying that if you bought the speakers with the tv you would get the £50 discount,(i should also say this same tv and speakers were on sale in comet about 2 weeks ago for £549.99) i tried calling comet's customer services but they were not very helfpul and put me back through to the store, does anyone have any thoughts on this or should i just get the tv from them and buy the speakers at dixonx/curry's @ £169.99.

thanks for any help.

P

If they really wont budge then just go for the cheapest option, even if it means going somewhere else, there's no point in paying extra right?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom